The Belgrade Lakes Association is a 501(c) (3) non-profit organization and all donations are tax-deductible.
The Belgrade Lakes Association welcomes your contribution with seven different donation categories, including In Memoriams. Every dollar helps us to protect and preserve Great and Long Ponds, and the surrounding watershed. Our list of active programs and activities that could use your funding support include:
- Loon Preservation Project
- LakeSmart Program
- Great and Long Pond Water Clarity Remediation Programs For Memberships, Click Here!
- Gloeotrichia Research Project
- Courtesy Boat Inspection Program
- Water quality monitoring
- Invasive plants patrols
- Education and Outreach efforts throughout the region
- Automatic Annual BLA Membership (please complete the additional Membership Form)
- BLA Quarterly Newsletter
- And so much more...
For Gift Memberships
Or send your donation by mail to:
Belgrade Lakes Association
P.O. Box 551
Belgrade Lakes, ME 04918
Or contact us by email or phone: (207) 512-5150
From all of us at the Belgrade Lakes Association, Thank You for your support!
Bert Languet, President
DONATING TO YOUR FAVORITE CHARITY, by Bert Languet (Reprinted from the 2019 BLA Summer Newsletter)